① Install 2*AAA batteries according to the instructions and close the battery cover (no need to press the self-locking button);
② It is best to fully extend your fingers into the rubber hole, with your nails facing up, and then release the clip;
③ Press the button in the middle of the front panel to start the oximeter and perform blood oxygen detection;
④ During the use process, it is better not to shake your fingers and the human body is not in motion;
⑤ Use the button in the middle of the front panel to change the display direction during use;
⑥ Read relevant data directly from the display;
⑦ Our oximeter has a sleep function, it will enter standby sleep state if no signal is generated;
⑧ When the battery power is low, a low battery indicator will appear on the color display, prompting the user to replace the battery.
Note: The fingernail must be upward when the finger is inserted
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At deidouss.ca, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.