1, Batteries are not included in package because of aviation restrictions. 2, Please use up the test strips within 3 months once you open the vial. 3, This device supports mmol/L ONLY, unit of measure can NOT be converted to mg/dL. 4, The expiry date of blood glucose test strips is for 2 years, kindly check the date of manufacture on the package.
5. The packing box was changed to the red box, not the green box anymore.
How to set the date and time?
Press arrow down key for 3s in power off state, adjust year correctly and press power key to confirm, then set month and day.
The steps to disable the voice function as below:
1, In power off state, press arrow up key for 3s, you will see 'So' in display.
2, Press arrow up key to make it at 'SC' in display.
3, Press power key to confirm, then wait for power off automatically. PS: 'So' mean voice function open, 'SC' mean voice function close.
[meter-100 strips]: 1 x Lancing device, 1 x GA-3 Glucometer (Battery is not included), 1 x PU bag, 100 x Bottled test strips, 100 x Lancets , 1 x English quick guide [meter-50 strips]: 1 x Lancing device, 1 x GA-3 Glucometer (Battery is not included), 1 x PU bag, 50 x Bottled test strips, 50 x Lancets , 1 x English quick guide
Blood sample: fresh peripheral whole blood, venous whole blood
Calibration sample: venous plasma
Blood volume: 0.6μl
Test range: 1.1-33.3mmol/L
Test time: 10s
Memory: 200 test results (average value of 7days/14days/28days)
Operating Temp Range: 10-40C
Battery: 2*AAA battery (No batteries in package)
1, How to use GA-3 blood glucose meter?
a, Clean: Use an alcohol swab to clean your fingers (except for iodine), and wait for the alcohol volatilize thoroughly, to prevent affecting the measured values.
b, Blood sampling: Use lancing device to pierce your finger and let the test strip to collect blood sample.
C, Get values: Insert the test strip into the meter and wait for 10s.
2, Normal range for type 2 diabetes (just for reference):
Fasting blood glucose (FBG): 3.9-7.2mmol/L (70-110 mg/dL).
Postprandial blood sugar (2 hours after a meal): 4.4-8.0mmol/L (70-140mg/dL).
3, Is the test value accurate?
Occasionally a deviation of the blood sugar value is due to incorrect use, food effects, and mood changes. Suggestion is that to test blood glucose value for serval day continuously and regularly, then make a reference.
4, Can I reuse the lancet?
No. Lancet is one-time used medical device, please don't reuse to prevent infection.
In addition, the number of test strips and lancets is matched, so there's no need to reuse.
5, Whether low battery can affect the test values?
No. In case of low battery, the meter will display battery icon and E-1, at that time, you should exchange the batteries.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At deidouss.ca, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.